Friday, September 21, 2007

"hate" - From GS Poetry


As I sit and look in different faces what I see in all eyes is hate.
People trying to defend or win something that’s not really on none of our plates.
But wait, its something or somebody that’s feeding this fire.
Somebody that’s making all the time were facing Just waiting for us to cut the wrong wire.
Their putting something around that’s making us Hurt ourselves and others.
Their making our friends phony, they can even Make brothers and sisters hate each other.
Me myself, I’ve seen and experience this known rage.
It makes you physically and mentally go on a different Page.
Your sense of thought and action is no longer control By you.
Because before some people react they don’t think about What they’re going to do.
I’m just so surprised how so many lives are ruined and Taken by these little four letters.
But I can’t blame every one, cause if they knew they would Do better.
So if you don’t realize this problem, I hope you know your fate. Analyze, recognize, and realize that our problem is hate.

by Lil Talent

No comments: